Thursday 14 June 2012

Super Powers - Teleportation

In this series of blogs I will be observing the various super powers that we'd all love to have. I'll look at the pro's and cons and see what we all think we could do with the powers. These powers won't necessarily be needed to act as a super hero, they could simply be thier to make your life easier. At the end of the each blog i will give a verdict on these abilities - Super? or Stupid?

There have been a number of television shows that have explored the idea of teleportation. Mainly animations, but generally it's a power that we would all love to have, simply because of how easy life would become. But surely thiers a risk of life becoming too easy. Would we become lazy and too relient on this power. And how restricted would it be? Could we teleport to Pluto? Surely this super power would lead to nothing more than anarchy?

Positives
Easy transport
No need to travel on busy trains and dirty buses anymore.
Never late
You could wake up with just a few minutes to spare with a destination thats miles away, and yet you won't have to worry, you can arrive thier in a second.
Sneaky
You can pull tricks, sneak up behind people and get up to all kinds of shenanigans.
Easy Escape
You can escape danger with ease, the muggers won't know what hit them!
Become a hero
It would be easy to rescue people from danger if you could just teleport to them, pick them up and teleport to a safe place.


Negatives
Anarchy?
If this was a super power that everybody had, we wouldn't be able to live, we would have people breaking into homes, commiting crimes without ever being caught. It would be a disaster.
Control
How do you control the depth and height of the power. You could end up teleporting into a wall, or worse.
Is it comfortable?
Surely teleporting wouldn't be a pleasant thing to endure, I imagine it could cause headaches, nausea and more.
Unhealthy
You'll never walk anywhere, you'll likely become incredibly unfit. And that's not a good thing.

What you had to say
What would you do with the power to teleport?

 I would use it to cause maximum mischief - pranks, stealing things, go places where others can't get you.


 use it to frighten people and get cheap holidays.


 probably teleport to selena gomez house. Wine her, dine her, you know the rest

 never use public transport again :P

 Basically I'd be Nightcrawler from the X-Men.

 teleport to foreign countries: fast way to go on a trip! No time wasted with transport! Teleport to work, too!! Saves time!

 Teleport to a world where you don't ask me questions about teleportation?

 I'd do what I always dreamed of doing - visit the places I want to.. and home in time for tea! :P

Conclusion
It's a dangerous power, and one that could destroy a person if they get lazy with the power. It would be incredibly tempting to use it for all the wrong things, and it can easily turn you into a fat, lazy slob.

But, as long as you can master the art, and know what you're doing with it, and have enough will power to restrain yourself a bit, then this power could prove very useful.
This is one of the toughest decisions so far.

Verdict - Super



Your View
Do you agree with what I've said?
Comment with your views below!
You can also get the latest updates on my blog posts by following my blog and following me on twitter.


Teleportation at work
Here's a video that I think highlights some of the pros and certainly cons of teleportation.

3 comments:

I want to make this testimony public and as a sign of gratitude to Dr Bharat. On how he saved my husband from Huntington's disease with his herbal medicine called BUJA, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this disease.
My husband suffered Huntington disease and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was all i have and the symptoms were terrible, my husband experience hallucination, depression, anxiety, abnormality walking, involuntary movement and memory impairment. We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him instead the situation got worsen each day that passes by. I spent much money yet no improvement, I really do not want my husband to die so i searched for a cure on the internet and i bumped into a testimony of (Ronda Jasil) who got cured from Huntington's disease. and she left the e-mail address of the Herbal doctor who has the cure of Huntington disease. I never imagined Huntington's disease has a cure until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one month we started seeing improvement, now is been 1year and 6 months my husband is okay and full of life again. Huntington's disease has a cure and it is a herbal medicine called BUJA. contact doctor Bharat now on dr.bharatkings@gmail.com Thanks for reading my testimony

Read carefully, it's said that Huntington disease has no cure, yes with the western medication but not with herbal medicine, my daughter's situation made me to realize that with doctor Bharat herbal medicine it can be cured. In 2014 she experienced difficulty in concentrating, memory lapses and depression, at first I taught it was stressed from her place of work until I took her to hospital and the doctor made me to understand that it's juvenile Huntington disease because she is still in her late 20s, which she inherited from my late husband that died of the same disease, the doctor told me it has no cure, but gave her some medicine which I noticed that it has side effects, my daughter situation got worst each day that passes, she was the best at her place of work, now a shadow of her self because of this deadly disease, she speaks to herself often, she was really going insane, I do not want to lose my daughter the same way I lost her father, in 2018 I carried out research on internet and bumped into a comment of a lady that got cured of Huntington disease, without wasting time I contacted doctor Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment, now is been 3 years my daughter is living her best life again, for those that have the disease or have any love one suffering from Huntington disease, contact doctor Bharat via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com

Hi everyone, this is good news, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of
38years who has suffered of Huntington's disease for 2 and half years has been
cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr Bharat who uses herbal and traditional
medicine to cure people. I have spent so much money on my daughter's health for
years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure
people with herbal medicine. he cures all mental sickness, diseases, viruses, and
infections with his different herbal curing medicine.The result that
declares my daughter healed was from a hospital here in USA, And the
results of the test says my daughter was okay. Dr Bharat said my daughter will be heal in 8weeks(2 months) if she uses the medicine as directed. And
In 2 weeks i started seeing great improvement, exactly 8weeks we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test that
was done says my daughter is Huntington's disease negative. She got cured with Dr Bharat herbal medicine, this is super amazing. My daughter is fully okay and back to her work again. I can boldly say that Huntington's disease is 100% curable with doctor Bharat herbal medicine, is real, anyone with Huntington's disease or have love ones that is suffering from Huntington's disease should contact doctor bharat now on his mail. dr.bharatkings@gmail.com

Post a Comment